Become an important and international player towards significantly growing a leading Danish metal forming company, where you have a unique chance of developing your own department as well as developing yourself as a leader.
- You have a strong educational background and extensive experience as a senior controller or finance manager in a larger company, with experience from internal finance and potentially auditing.
- You are seeking the challenge to become CFO and develop your leadership – with support from experienced management.
- As a person you are high-reaching, self-driven and analytical with strong quantitative skills.
- You are good at communicating financial insights, and you see yourself as a part of a management team emphasizing dialogue and joint creativity as key values.
- You take responsibility and delegate. At the same time, you master controlling and analysis on your own.
- You have expert skills and experience in IT tools and data management. Experience with Dynamics 365 is a plus, but not essential.
- You are experienced in financial reporting and are capable of orchestrating monthly reporting and year-end accounting processes – including dialogue with advisors/auditors.
- You will get the responsibility for our finance department including 5-6 employees (daily management of bookkeepers is done by a finance manager reporting to the CFO).
- Our aim is that within two years you will build and extend the department into a full administrative function that includes controlling, HR and finance competences, and potentially also other areas in the organization.
- Building a strong framework for costing and budgeting will be one of the main tasks in the first period of the employment.
- Monthly reporting and budget follow up is naturally one of your tasks.
- Together with the CEO and management team you will develop a new 3- to 5-year business plan, and you will take lead in financial planning.
- You will support the establishment of a new unit in India and oversee the financial operations of the new entity.
- You will be involved in main projects such as investments, M&A, and IT.
Why Steel Products
- We are a leading Danish metal forming company with a long history as sub-supplier and a strong founder and family ownership.
- Steel Products is the result of several mergers initiated by current owners. The original Aage Østergaard is a company with nearly 100 years of experience and thereby valuable know-how and legacy.
- Our customers are the focus, and we are proud to say that we work for leading European companies within the fields of industrial components, heat exchangers, food processing, automotive and many other industries.
- Current net sales within the group accumulates to ~700 MDKK and we employ ~400 employees. We believe there is significant potential for the company to grow, and this is why the CFO will become essential.
- We invest in our employees and will support your development. We value an informal work environment with a friendly tone and a strong coherence between our departments.
Your personality and trustworthiness are just as important to us as your skills and capabilities when choosing a new member for our team – we look forward to welcoming the right candidate.
Apply for the job
We look forward to receiving your application and resume. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org marked “CFO” in the subject line. Please note that we are not interested in receiving calls from recruitment consultants at this time.